Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy Birthday!


It is the birthday of this blog.
This blog is a Capricorn, which means it's good at business and a loyal friend. It is most compatible with Taurus, Scorpio, Pisces and Virgo blogs.

Now, to redirect attention to a most important Capricorn: Martin Luther King, Jr.
For January 16 my motto is: WWMLKD?*
Every decision I make, I will make it with MLK in mind. I'm going to have to make some gross assumptions on some things, i.e. tea or coffee? But on the important issues I'll have a clear plan of action set before me by the great leader. Thanks MLK, I dedicate this day of mine to you and your efforts towards humanity.
*(Motto is not limited to 1/16/06. Dates and participation may vary.)


TIP OF THE WEEK:
If you want to look really sweet and cute when you’re walking down the street, say, “I love you too, Grandma” into your phone. Strangers will respond really well to that. Especially if you’re a guy. And the stranger is me.

Thanks for reading this, you. More to come!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i asked cousin's kid who is 6yrs old if he knew any eligable men for me to date. he suggested my own grandfather, who is 84 and (believe it or not)married to my grandmother. that was right after he asked me if i was "you know, a kid? or are you a grown-up?". funny. i love you too, grandpa, just not like that.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was so erin...
am i right?

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got me....

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home