Monday, January 16, 2006

Free Hands




This is Zach's hand on a steering wheel.

It also might be an arm that is attached to his visor, reaching down and steering. I think car companies should start making Retractable Steering Arms in case you have to take off your sweatshirt or put your hair in a ponytail and you don't have knees or someone in the front seat with you to grab the wheel. (Is there a name for that maneuver? I bet teenagers have a name for that.)



Hey, look at my new present.











The phone piece really works. I was having a pretend conversation with the photographer to illustrate what the phone looks like while in use. It keeps the radiation away from my head.




Zach's hand was totally posing for this picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god, how do i get one of those phone attachments? brilliant.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home