Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Crack Or Cleavage?

This is the name of a favorite bar game I like to play. It was taught to me by my friend Erin's friend Tim. All you need to play is a camera phone. Or a digital camera. But the inferior quality of pictures from camera phones works better.

First, someone takes a picture of a crack or cleavage without anyone seeing. Then the other person or people have to guess what it is.


What is this?




Okay, lips. That was easy.


What about this?




Or this?




Give up?
It's my dinner napkin.


Now what about this?




You can post your guess in the comment section. The winner gets a prize.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finger cleavage?

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it to be a joint crevace, although I am not sure which one. I believe the subject to be female, caucasion, approximatley 120 pounds. Either that or its someone's ass.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby elbow so soft and smooth--- i really want that cake.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home