Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday = Learning


I spent this afternoon on the sunny campus of Arizona State University.


Mr. Blum, my tour guide, pointed out the many attractions.
"Look around," he said. "This...is learning."

I watched the kids--all wearing fashions--drink coffee and do homework at the campus Starbucks.

Then I went to Marketing 301 and listened to Prof. Spiers talk about the Evolution of Marketing. Fascinating!


Then I saw this guy.



Hey there, fella. What does your little sign say? Let's take a closer look...




*please note that at the bottom left-hand, it says "Baby Killing Women" on a sword. A sword! And all you Sports Nuts, keep this in mind on Super Bowl Sunday: God will be judging you.
This guy, in a fit of emotion, called some kid a "tutti-fruity." Apparently God isn't the only judge in town.


As I left campus, I admired Gammage auditorium, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. It is the very building that Kerry and Bush had their last debate before the 2004 election.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learning is fun.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to class and learning with us. Have you heard they have canned peaches now?

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a nine on the board o shame. I'm really gonna call myself a ten though because pencil neck weak kneed gutless men are my favorite kind of men. And please let me know what an mc-pig is I might be one of those too.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe mc-pig is a nasty name for people who stuff their faces at mcdonald's.

what the heck does pencil neck mean?

steph, if you see that guy again will you pls get us some answers?!?!
your should interview him

1:01 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i think an mc pig is a rapper.
i like the idea of an interview.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home